The Unique Skincare Boutique:
By Appointment only. Please call, text, Facebook or email for an appointment.
Facebook Page: Search: The Unique Skincare Boutique Omaha
*I accept all major credit cards, paypal, cash, or personal check with ID.
I am a loving mom as well as a licensed professional esthetician. Aside from my wonderful family, my true passion includes helping people feel more beautiful in their own skin. Proper skincare is valuable; our skin is always on display and often has the power to dictate how good we feel about ourselves. I believe that the power of touch coupled with relaxation, proper technique, and education about the correct professional product can make us feel better inside and out.
You can trust me with your skincare needs; I have over a decade of experience as an esthetician and have worked in some of the top spas in the country. I have experience with several professional product lines, advanced machine technologies, and advanced and varied techniques. With this vast knowledge, I have formulated my own unique and innovative facials that I am so excited to share with you. Furthermore, as a new mom, I truly understand that relaxing is one of the best gifts we can give ourselves (including our skin) and I strive to make your time with me a true luxury. Come to my beautiful home spa in Aurora and enjoy one of my professional, comfortable and unique facial or expert waxing services.
Please also check out The Unique Skincare Boutique’s online blog and facebook page for enlightening skincare posts. My unique menu will also be posted on the blog as well as in depth details and benefits of each facial offered. Check often for specials too! http://www.uniqueskincareboutique.com
**Current Specials: Please take 10% off your next service when you pre-book your next appointment (with one reschedule allowed).
**Referral special: Thank you for referring me to your friends! For every friend you who receives a service, I will award you with a $10 credit to use toward any service. Save them up or use them at once.
Most of my Facials are entirely Customizable. However, I do offer a complete menu of unique facials. If you are looking for something special please see detailed menu below. Otherwise, please choose a time for your facial and let me customize it based on your unique needs.
30 Minutes: $47
(Time frame includes most chemical peels, mini micro-current rejuvenation, and stand alone enzyme or microderm treatments)
60 Minutes: $79
(Time frame includes most of my “unique” speciality facials)
95 Minutes: $99
(This treatment includes an eye, lip, and neck treatment gratis)
Description of Facials:
Relax Me! You’ll find pure bliss in this relaxing European facial. No peels or extractions need apply- just feel-good, glow-making, rejuvenating, and relaxing. Completely customizable for all skin types and includes an out of this world massage. $60 (40 minutes)
Clear Me! Problem skin? This oxygenating ,deep-pore cleansing facial will include exfoliation, extraction, and eliminating bacteria deep within the skin. Using a combination of advanced machine technology, such as high frequency, LED light therapy, vacuum and/or galvanic current to clean out unsightly pores. $79
Peel Me! With over 12 different fruit acid, enzyme, or chemical peels to choose from, ranging from gentle (for even the most sensitive clients) to more intense (for the client who wants long-lasting results). Please see my blog for a complete list offered, let’s choose the right one suited to your skins’ type and concerns. All appropriate peels followed with light extractions (if applicable), relaxing massage, customized hydrating/soothing mask, and an expert application of serums/sunscreen.
30 minutes: $47 or 60 minutes: $79.
For increased results, a package of 6 is recommended over a period of 8-12 weeks.
(Buy a package of six for best value: buy 5 get 1 free)
Oxygenate Me!: This Image Skincare facial is like relaxing on a “cloud”. This treatment infuses the skin with antioxidants and oxygen. A unique enzymatic peel with a cloud like oxygenating mask treatment will help to clear problem skin and give dull skin new life. Extremely wonderful for reviving dehydration and dull skin. $79 (40-60 minutes)
Express Me! A 30 minute cleanse, peel or exfoliation, recovery mask, and sunscreen. This is perfect for the client who needs a quick pick me up or wants to do a series of more intense chemical peels that won’t over-stimulate the skin. $47
For increased results, a package of 6 is recommended over a period of 8-12 weeks
(Buy a package of six for best value: buy 5 get 1 free)
Diamond Me! A diamond encrusted vacuum works to take off dull skin and unsightly spots and also increases circulation. I also use Dermawands and Dermafiles to instantly smooth texture. Includes light extractions (if needed), customizable hydrating/soothing mask, massage and sunscreen $79. (not available until spring of 2016)
For increased results, a package of 6 is recommended over a period of 8-12 weeks. (Buy a package of six for best value: buy 5 get 1 free)
*Or try a package of 3 peels and 3 microderms over the course of 8-12 weeks for a ideal multi-peeling treatment: $345 for 6.
COMING SOON: Dermablade!!
Hydrate Me! Dry skin causes premature aging, fine lines, and dullness. If you’re feeling dry, flaky or lackluster, try this intensely hydrating facial treatment. Utilizing a special galvanic therapy and plant extracts to infuse healing moisture deep within the skin, also enjoy gentle exfoliation and a customizable anti-aging nutrient mask under a healing Red LED for unbeatable replenishment. $79
Calm Me! Do you have red, irritated, rosacea or sensitized skin? I have the answer! I am so excited to offer this unique calming, hydrating and healing facial. Utilizing a specific rosacea relief coconut and papaya enzyme peel, with an intense delivery of redness relief serum, as well as an amazing calming mask with LED light technology. Finally a facial that specifically caters to your sensitive skin needs. $79
Rejuvenate Me! Specifically anti-aging; you will be amazed at how your skin will glow after this facial. Enjoy a self-heating passion fruit enzyme mask that deeply penetrates the epidermis to instantly firm the skin while stimulating collagen and elastin production to preserve your skin’s youth. Followed by a deep penetration of rejuvenating serums deep within the skin for younger looking skin and finished by a hydrating mask to squelch fine lines. A particularly great facial for upcoming special events. $79
Treat Me! The Ultimate Unique facial. Let me do what I do best and treat you to a customized combination of peels, products, technology, and technique to exfoliate, rejuvenate, refresh, deep cleanse, and relax the skin into it’s most beautiful state. I will choose any two of the above facials to combine to give the skin everything it needs to glow! (includes an eye, lip, and firming neck treatment as well) 1 hour 15 minutes. $99
Lift Me! NEW!! Now offering an Image Skincare “signature facelift” treatment. This treatment will leave your skin absolutely glowing. This amazing treatment includes an antioxidant based peel and a deep infusion of potent anti-agers. This is a great facial for upcoming special events with long lasting results. $79 (40 minutes)
Refresh Me (Naturally)! This primarily Emminence Skincare based facial is 100% organic and completely natural. Completely customizable and ultra luxurious, this facial is for those who wish to avoid anything synthetic and use natural products. This manuka honey, rose, lavender, and pure essential oil (young living) packed facial is great for refreshing sun damage and rehydrating parched skin. $79
Unique Facials (AKA: the Unique in the Unique Skincare Boutique):
*Most Unique Packages run 60 minutes and most are customizable to your specific skin type and therefore suitable to almost anyone. Add eye, neck, and lip treatments to make these extra pampering!
The New Mom Facial: Mom with a newborn at home or expecting? Let me guess: your skin is probably wrought with hormonal breakouts, dry but oily at the same time, dehydrated from breastfeeding or pregnancy, you are beyond tired and those bags under your eyes are driving you crazy. Leave the tiny tot with your hubby and come see me to enjoy an ultra relaxing balancing facial that focuses on a new mom’s specific needs. This facial features mom and baby safe skincare as well as natural organic plant extracts and essential oils to soothe the stress of child bearing. Fall asleep if you need to and I will take great care to make your skin glow again. (Congratulations!) $79 (A great gift for the new mom or mom to be).
The Pink Princess Facial: Girly-girls of any age, this one is for you- feel free to bring your tiaras! Includes a raspberry peach gentle enzyme peel that is good for all skin types and imparts an immediate radiant (princess) glow, followed by a cherry berry massage, a berries and cream anti-aging mask, and a rose water steam. $79
The Sweet Retreat Facial: A pumpkin cheesecake facial that will really hit the spot! A combination of pumpkin enzyme and an anti-aging goji berry and yogurt mask infused under steam will erase dryness, reveal new skin, and infuse pure anti-aging ingredients deep into the skin. Top it off with a milk and honey massage and a unique dark chocolate mask for increased antioxidant rich hydration. This decadent facial will immediately refresh skin making you feel oh-so-sweet! $79
The Changing Seasons Facial: My most popular facial Any season- I have a facial for you! In the winter skin is often overly sensitive and dehydrated whereas in the summer we are often pigmented and oily. Spring and Fall? Well, they are somewhere in between and offer their own interesting skin predicaments. Let’s remedy that with a customized Changing Seasons facial both seasonally beneficial and decadent. Try them all for year round glowing skin.
- Winter: Sugar and Spice and everything nice. This is the ultimate winter rehydrating facial treatment. This treatment will leave skin comfortable and balanced while the aromatherapy and relaxation of apples, cinnamon, vanilla, and clove will get you ready for the holidays. Get out of the cold and relax with scented candles, soft music, and a heated treatment bed.
- Spring: Spring is a time for sunshine and flowers. This French lavender and organic honey replenishing facial treatment will nourish, renew and relax the skin and will make you feel like skipping in the sunshine.
- Summer: Ice-cold strawberry lemonade in the shade? Yes please! Say adios to sun damage with this dark spot correcting and balancing strawberry lemonade facial and decongesting ice eye mask. Don’t forget the sunscreen!
- Fall: Mmm…Pumpkin spice lattes and the cool crispness of maple leaves. Let’s get ready for those holiday pictures and pumpkin patch parties with a spiced pumpkin facial focusing on healing and exfoliating those bad summer habits.
$79 per facial (or buy all four in a package for $285)
The Glacial Facial: Enjoy a truly northern experience from this Alaskan raised esthetician and unwind with an amazing skincare treatment from the last frontier. Includes an antioxidant rich blueberry enzyme peel (or blueberry seed scrub for sensitive skin), a cranberry relaxing massage, an Alaskan lavender peppermint glacial silt mask to hydrate and nourish, followed by an ice eye mask to smooth puffiness and refresh tired eyes. Includes an Alaska Goat Milk Vanilla Almond hand massage all while listening to the relaxing melodies of the land of the midnight sun. $79
Add these to any facial to increase results at a discounted price.
- Lip Treatment: Sloughs dead skin using a sweet sugar scrub and hydrates with a plumping lip mask and balm: $6
- Anti-Aging Eye Treatment: Hydrating, decongesting, and anti-aging. Ban those puffy eyes and fine lines with a specialized eye serum that’s penetrated with a state of the art Eye-Sonic Dermasound wand, followed by a rejuvenating eye mask and chamomile tea eye pads: $6
(OR- Add a combination of eye and lip treatments for $10)
- Firming Neck Treatment: A special neck firming mask and lifting neck moisturizer specifically formulated for the thin skin of the neck and décolleté. $6
(OR- Add a combination of eye, lip, and neck treatment for $15)
- Brow Wax: An expert shaping and clean up. $12
- BBB (see below for description): $20
- Lip Wax: $6
- Brow Tint: $10
- Lash Tint: $18
- Warming Moisturizing Hand Treatment: Enjoy an application of Solar oil, a rich hand cream, and manicure mask under heated mittens during your facial. Followed by a fantastic hand massage. $10
- Warming Shea Butter Foot Treatment: An application of rich shea butter followed by clean soft treatment socks and lavender heated slippers during your facial. After allowing the shea butter to penetrate with the warmth of the slippers enjoy a short foot massage. $12
My goal is to keep your waxing service, comfortable, thorough, and quick. See my blog for some great waxing tips to minimize discomfort and maximize results. I use NuFree and Cirepil wax- arguably the best waxes in the business. Numbing agent available upon request.
Fees listed are for stand-alone services. Don’t forget to take advantage of 10% off if you pre-book your next appointment.
- Brow wax: $16 (My specialty)!
- The BBB (Bri’s Beautiful Brows)-highly recommended: $26 An expert shaping, trimming, waxing, tinting and perfecting with Billion Dollar Brow products. Includes make-up tips, walk out looking like a new woman (Ok well at least walk out with super awesome brows)!
- Lip: $8
- Chin: $15
- Sideburns/nape/cheeks: $10/area
- Entire Face: $39
- Bikini: $35
- Brazilian: $68
- ‘In-betweeny brazillian” (within three weeks of initial service): $57
- Underarms: $17
- 1/2 Arm: $27
- Full Arm: $47
- ½ Leg: $45 (I utilize a special efficient technique to waxing legs- come try it you’ll be hooked!)
- Full Leg: $85
- Back: $40+
- Chest/Stomach: $40
Finishing Touches/Lash Extensions:
- Lash Tint: Using the finest vegetable based formula available to tint lashes black, brown, or blue/black for up to 3 weeks. TRY IT, you’ll love it. Warning, it’s addicting (especially during pool season)! $22
- Brow Tint: $15
- Fake Lash application: Have a special occasion? I’ll apply a temporary set of fake eyelashes to add drama for your event. $15 (includes lashes)
- NovaLash Lash extensions: I’ve been a certified novalash lash artist since 2007. I offer these only with prior consult: $199 for a full set. And $50 (2 weeks or under)-$100 (3 weeks or over) touch ups/fills. See novalash.com for information. The best in Lash Extensions, made in USA.
*Ask me (or see the blog) about my bridal packages, mens facials, as well as on-site mini-facial packages for parties or showers.