Available most weeknights and weekends as well as Mondays anytime. Also available other weekdays with advanced noticed.
By Appointment only. Please call, text, Facebook or email for an appointment.
2408 N. 53rd St.
Omaha, NE 68104
(located in historic Country Club, near Country Club Ave. and 53rd St.)
Facebook Page: Search: The Unique Skincare Boutique Omaha
*I accept all major credit cards, paypal, cash, or personal check with ID.
About me: Bri Nejad, Professional Licensed Esthetician
I am a loving mom and wife as well as a licensed professional esthetician. Aside from my wonderful family, my true passion includes helping people feel more beautiful in their own skin. Proper skincare is valuable; our skin is always on display and often has the power to dictate how good we feel about ourselves. I believe that the power of touch coupled with relaxation, proper technique, and education about the correct professional product can make us feel better inside and out.
You can trust me with your skincare needs; I have over 7 years of experience as a five star esthetician and have worked in some of the best spas in the country. I have experience with several product lines, advanced machine technologies, and varied techniques. With this vast knowledge, I have formulated my own unique and innovative facials that I am so excited to share with you. Furthermore, as a new mom, I truly understand that relaxing is one of the best gifts we can give ourselves (including our skin) and I strive to make your time with me a luxury without the luxury prices. Come to my beautiful home spa and enjoy one of my professional, comfortable and unique facial or expert waxing services.
Please also check out The Unique Skincare Boutique’s online blog and facebook page for enlightening skincare posts specifically geared toward new mothers and us in-between thirty-something’s. My unique menu will also be posted on the blog as well as in depth details and benefits of each facial offered. Check often for specials too! http://www.uniqueskincareboutique.com
**All facials run between 45-60 minutes, unless otherwise noted. All facials come with my 5 star relaxing facial massage (unless otherwise noted), hand and arm massage, complimentary refreshments, complete consultation, and product recommendation.
**Current Specials: Enjoy $10 off your first facial with me! Please take 10% off your next service when you pre-book your next appointment (with one reschedule allowed).
**Referral special: Refer 5 friends to me and you will receive a $55 gift certificate towards any treatment (that’s a free relaxing facial)! Just give them one of my business cards with your name written on the back and have them present it to me at time of service. I will keep track and let you know when you’ve earned your reward. Thank you for referring me to your friends!
Relax Me! You’ll find pure bliss in this relaxing European facial. No peels or extractions need apply- just feel-good, glow-making, rejuvenating, and relaxing. Completely customizable for all skin types. $55
Clear Me! Problem skin? This oxygenating ,deep-pore cleansing facial will include exfoliation, extraction, and eliminating bacteria deep within the skin. Using a combination of advanced machine technology, such as high frequency, LED light therapy, vacuum and/or galvanic current to clean out unsightly pores. $65
(Add a glycolic peel for $15 to maximize pore-clearing results).
Peel Me! With over 12 different fruit acid, enzyme, or chemical peels to choose from, ranging from gentle (for even the most sensitive clients) to more intense (for the client who wants results). Please see my blog for a complete list offered, let’s choose the right one suited to your skins’ type and concerns. All appropriate peels followed with light extractions (if applicable), relaxing massage, customized hydrating/soothing mask, and an expert application of serums/sunscreen. $67
For increased results, a package of 6 is recommended over a period of 8-12 weeks.
(Package of 6 Peel Me facials: $340 (that’s one facial free!))
Express Me! A 25 minute cleanse, peel, recovery mask, and sunscreen. This is perfect for the client who needs a quick pick me up or wants to do a series of more intense chemical peels that won’t over-stimulate the skin. $50
(Package of 6: $300 includes 2 at home products necessary for the peel- FREE)
Diamond Me! A diamond encrusted vacuum works to take off dull skin and unsightly spots and also increases circulation. This is an unbeatable price for an authentic diamond microdermabrasion facial. Includes light extractions (if needed), customizable hydrating/soothing mask, massage and sunscreen $69.
For increased results, a package of 6 is recommended over a period of 8-12 weeks. (Package of 6 Diamond Me facials: $345 (that’s one facial free!))
*Or try a package of 3 peels and 3 microderms over the course of 8-12 weeks for a ideal multi-peeling treatment: $345 for 6.
Hydrate Me! Dry skin causes premature aging, fine lines, and dullness. If you’re feeling dry, flaky or lackluster, try this intensely hydrating facial treatment. Utilizing a special galvanic therapy and plant extracts to infuse healing moisture deep within the skin, also enjoy gentle exfoliation and a customizable anti-aging nutrient mask for unbeatable replenishment. $70
Calm Me! Do you have redness, rosacea, irritated or sensitized skin? I have the answer! I am so excited to offer this unique calming, hydrating and healing facial. Utilizing a specific rosacea relief coconut and papaya enzyme peel, with an intense delivery of redness relief serum, as well as an amazing calming mask with LED light technology. Finally a facial that specifically caters to your sensitive skin needs. $70
Rejuvenate Me! Specifically anti-aging; you will be amazed at how your skin will glow after this facial. Enjoy a self-heating passion fruit enzyme mask that penetrates the epidermis to instantly firm the skin while stimulating collagen and elastin production to preserve your skin’s youth. Followed by dermasound technology to infuse rejuvenating serums deep within the skin for younger looking skin and finished by a hydrating mask to squelch fine lines. A particularly great facial for upcoming special events. $75
Treat Me! The Ultimate Unique facial. Let me do what I do best and treat you to a customized combination of peels, products, technology, and technique to exfoliate, rejuvenate, refresh, deep cleanse, and relax the skin into it’s most beautiful state. I will choose any two of the above facials to combine to give the skin everything it needs to glow! (includes an eye, lip, and firming neck treatment as well as a special treat to take home) 1 hour 15 minutes. $90
Unique Facials (AKA: the Unique in the Unique Skincare Boutique):
*Most Unique Packages run 60-75 minutes and most are customizable to your specific skin type and therefore suitable to almost anyone.
The New Mommy Facial: Mom with a newborn at home or expecting? Let me guess: your skin is probably wrought with hormonal breakouts, dry but oily at the same time, dehydrated from breastfeeding or pregnancy, you are beyond tired and those bags under your eyes are driving you crazy. Leave the tiny tot with your hubby and come see me to enjoy an ultra relaxing balancing facial that focuses on a new mom’s specific needs. This facial features Ma Mi Skincare- a line specifically formulated to be safe and effective for pregnancy and breastfeeding as well as natural organic plant extracts and essential oils to soothe the stress of child bearing. Fall asleep if you need to and I will take great care to make your skin glow again. Includes decongesting eye treatment with a cooling eye mask, a milk and honey moisturizing hand massage, and a blue or pink treat to take home. (Congraulations!) $75 (A great gift for the new mom or mom to be).
The Pink Princess Facial: Girly-girls of any age, this one is for you- feel free to bring your tiaras! Includes a raspberry peach gentle enzyme peel that is good for all skin types and imparts an immediate radiant (princess) glow, followed by a cherry berry massage, a berries and cream anti-aging mask, rose water spritz, pink champagne hand massage, and a special pink treat to take home. $80
The Sweet Retreat Facial: A pumpkin cheesecake facial that will really hit the spot! A combination of pumpkin enzyme and an anti-aging goji berry and yogurt mask infused under steam will erase dryness, reveal new skin, and infuse pure anti-aging ingredients deep into the skin. Top it off with a milk and honey massage and a unique dark chocolate mask for increased antioxidant rich hydration. This decadent facial will immediately refresh skin making you feel oh-so-sweet! $75
The Changing Seasons Facial: Any season- I have a facial for you! In the winter skin is often overly sensitive and dehydrated whereas in the summer we are often pigmented and oily. Spring and Fall? Well, they are somewhere in between and offer their own interesting skin predicaments. Let’s remedy that with a customized Changing Seasons facial both seasonally beneficial and decadent. Plus, take home a seasonal treat to round out the senses. Try them all for year round glowing skin.
- Winter: Sugar and Spice and everything nice. This is the ultimate winter rehydrating facial treatment. This treatment will leave skin comfortable and balanced while the aromatherapy and relaxation of apples, cinnamon, vanilla, and clove will get you ready for the holidays. Get out of the cold and relax with scented candles, soft music, and a heated treatment bed.
- Spring: Spring is a time for sunshine and flowers. This French lavender and organic honey replenishing facial treatment will nourish, renew and relax the skin and will make you feel like skipping in the sunshine.
- Summer: Ice-cold strawberry lemonade in the shade? Yes please! Say adios to sun damage with this dark spot correcting and balancing strawberry lemonade facial and decongesting ice eye mask. Don’t forget the sunscreen!
- Fall: Mmm…Pumpkin spice lattes and the cool crispness of maple leaves. Let’s get ready for those holiday pictures and pumpkin patch parties with a spiced pumpkin facial focusing on healing and exfoliating those bad summer habits.
$75 per facial (or buy all four for $250)
The Around the World Facial:
With a degree in International Relations as well as an experienced traveler with an eye for beauty, I love learning about new cultures around the world and different skincare philosophies pertaining to them. This year I am offering three unique Around the World Facials, which will incorporate products and techniques (including music and treats) from some of my favorite cultures. Enjoy a completely relaxing, sensory, and cultural experience with a Unique Around the World Facial.
2013-2014 Around the World Facials Include:
- Vive La France Facial: It’s unbelievable how ageless the French look. One big reason: Getting facials is something the French never forget to do, no matter how busy they are. Smoking, pollution of big city life, the sun of the French Riviera, and often a hectic lifestyle take a toll on the skin. Do as the French do and come relax with a decadent French facial get-away. Renew and refresh tired and damaged skin with the antioxidants of chocolate, cherry, and red wine, while essences of rose and rich cream provide a glowing complexion. Relax to classical French instrumental music, a champagne and strawberry hand massage, and take home a decadent European chocolate bon bon. Oh-la-la! $80 (add a mimosa fruit acid peel to complement your facial for $15)
- The Glacial Facial: Enjoy a truly northern experience from this Alaskan raised esthetician and unwind with an amazing skincare treatment from the last frontier. Includes an antioxidant rich blueberry enzyme peel (or blueberry seed scrub for sensitive skin), a cranberry relaxing massage, an Alaskan lavender peppermint glacial silt mask to hydrate and nourish, followed by an ice eye mask to smooth puffiness and refresh tired eyes. Includes an Alaska Goat Milk Vanilla Almond hand massage. Devour a treat of cranberry almond bark while listening to the exotic sounds of Alaska as you slip into the land of the midnight sun. $80
- The Polynesian Aloha Facial- Say Aloha (hello not goodbye!) to beautiful skin. Polynesian skincare techniques are as ancient and pure as any in the world. Get island glowing skin with a mango cleanse, gentle tropical fruit peel, gardenia spritz, mineral rich seaweed mask, Kona coffee eye treatment, and a rich coconut or papaya massage. Listen to sounds of the tropics and enjoy a Pina Colada hand massage during your treatment. Take home a treat made of macadamia, coconut, pineapple and white chocolate that will round out your senses to make you feel like you’re on vacation. $80
(For increased anti-aging benefit add on a special passion fruit derma-warming peel to this facial for an additional $15)
Add these to any facial to increase results at a discounted price.
- Enzyme Peel- Add an enzyme peel to any non-peel facial for additional exfoliation and greater penetration of products for even better results $15
- Lip Treatment: Sloughs dead skin using a sweet sugar scrub and hydrates with a plumping lip mask and balm: $6
- Anti-Aging Eye Treatment: Hydrating, decongesting, and anti-aging. Ban those puffy eyes and fine lines with a specialized eye serum that’s penetrated with a state of the art Eye-Sonic Dermasound wand, followed by a rejuvenating eye mask and chamomile tea eye pads: $6
(OR- Add a combination of eye and lip treatments for $10)
- Firming Neck Treatment: A special neck firming mask and lifting neck moisturizer specifically formulated for the thin skin of the neck and décolleté. $6
(OR- Add a combination of eye, lip, and neck treatment for $15)
- Brow Wax: An expert shaping and clean up. $10
- Lip Wax: $5
- Brow Tint: $8
- Lash Tint: $16
- Paraffin Hand Treatment: Miracle Manicure Hand exfoliation, followed by a moisturizing paraffin dip and a deliciously scented hand massage. $10
- Warming Shea Butter Foot Treatment: An application of rich shea butter followed by clean soft treatment socks and lavender heated slippers during your facial. After allowing the shea butter to penetrate with the warmth of the slippers enjoy a short foot massage. $10
My goal is to keep your waxing service, comfortable, thorough, and quick. See my blog for some great waxing tips to minimize discomfort and maximize results. Numbing agent upon request.
Fees listed are for stand-alone services. Don’t forget to take advantage of 10% off if you pre-book your next appointment.
- Brow shaping: $12 (My specialty)!
- Lip: $6
- Chin: $10
- Sideburns/nape/cheeks: $7/area
- Entire Face: $35
- Bikini: $30
- Brazilian: $65
- ‘In-betweeny brazillian” (within three weeks of initial service): $55
- Underarms: $15
- 1/2 Arm: $25
- Full Arm: $45
- ½ Leg: $40 (I utilize a special efficient technique to waxing legs- come try it you’ll be hooked!)
- Full Leg: $80
- Back: $40
- Chest/Stomach: $40
- Lash Tint: Using the finest vegetable based formula available to tint lashes black, brown, or blue/black for up to 3 weeks. TRY IT, you’ll love it. Warning, it’s addicting (especially during pool season)! $20
- Brow Tint: $10
- Fake Lash application: Have a special occasion? I’ll apply a temporary set of fake eyelashes to add drama for your event. $15 (includes lashes)
- NovaLash Lash extensions: Available with consult: $200 for a full set. $100 touch ups. See novalash.com for information. The best in Lash Extensions, made in USA.
- Face Self Tanning application: Get a bronze glow for the face, decollete and neck area. Includes a cleanse, exfoliation and professional self tanner application. $35
*Ask me (or see the blog) about my bridal packages, mens facials, as well as on-site mini-facial packages for parties or showers.
*New* Unique Packages:
The perfect gift or a fantastic treat for yourself. These packages are priced right and oh-so-wonderful!
*Gift certificates available!
The “Perfect Pretty” Package: Includes a Pink Princess Facial, brow and lip wax, plumping lip treatment, lash tint, and a special treat. 1.5-2 hours. $100
The “Whole World” Package: Includes an Around the World Facial of your choice, brow wax, eye/lip/neck firming treatment, a hydrating paraffin hand treatment, and a special treat. 1.5-2 hours. $100
The “Vacation in Omaha” Package: Includes a Polynesian Aloha Facial, a bikini wax OR lash tint, a coconut oil hand treatment, a face and décolleté bronzer application, and a special treat. 1.5-2 hours. $110
The “Always a Holiday” Package: Includes your choice of a Changing Seasons Facial (Fall, Winter, Spring, or Summer), anti-aging eye, neck and lip treatment, an expert brow wax, brow tint, Shea butter hydrating foot treatment and a special treat. 1.5-2 hours. $110
The “Best of the Relaxation” Package: Includes your choice of ANY facial treatment (Treat me! recommended), Lip and Brow wax, Firming eye/neck/lip treatment, Eyelash tint, Hand OR Foot Hydrating treatment, and an “indian head massage” as well as a special treat. This is the ultimate in relaxation (trust me). 2 hours of relaxing bliss. $150
The “Everything” Package: A mini Facial, brow wax, brow tint, full set of Nova Lash lash extensions, bikini wax, and a moisturizing paraffin hand treatment. You will walk out a completely new woman! 3 hours. $285